1. Manar Mall Web site. The Manar Mall Web site is owned and operated by the Manar Mall. While a great deal of care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, it is not possible for Manar to verify the accuracy of all the information provided on this site.
2. Ownership, license, and restrictions on use? 2a. As between Manar Mall and you, all rights, titles, and interests (including all copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights) on this site belong to Manar Mall and its licensors. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication or otherwise, under copyright, patent, or other intellectual property rights. ? 2b. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view and use information retrieved from this site provided solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes, and provided you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except as expressly provided above, no part of this site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, broadcast, uploaded, posted, sold, circulated, modified, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from this site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from Manar Mall.
3. Further disclaimer? 3a. This site is provided on an "as is", "as available " basis and Manar Mall expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, without limitation, including the warranties as the accuracy or correctness of the information and data found on this site, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of any patent, copyright, or other proprietary rights. ? 3b. Manar Mall disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to (A) any errors in or omissions from this site and its contents, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (B) any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links within this site, including but not limited to any errors, or omissions there from, (C) the unavailability of this site or any portion thereof, (D) your use of this site, or (E) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this site.
4. Limitation of liability. A covered party (as herein defined) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and lost profits or savings) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this site, including its content, regardless of any negligence of any covered party. "Covered party" means Manar Mall, its affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assignee of Manar Mall and its affiliates.
5. Changes to the site and terms and conditions of use. This site and these terms and conditions of use may be changed by Manar Mall with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
6. Entire agreement and severability of terms. These terms and conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use is declared by an appropriate court to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect the latter’s validity and enforceability.
7. Accessing sites through a link provided by the Manar Mall site. Once you access a site through a link provided by this site, you are subject to the copyright, database rights, and licensing restrictions of the new site.